Vez inc: Very E-z training | sales, Customer service & Tourism
Learn to say A-ha!
learn american customer service
– Europe & Asia
About Cindy Vezinau
Cindy is also the chairperson and founder of The Purple Martin, a nonprofit that improves the lives of children. Through this organization, she has organized and managed a festival and other events, including a camp for children.
Cindy’s involvement in many travel- & tourism-related groups:
• SKAL member – Vice President DTW 2012
• Former Michigan Travel Agents Network member
• NACTA National Association of Certified Travel Agents
• Midwest Travel Association member
• Detroit Women in Travel member
• Past president of the Detroit Airline Sales Manager Association for airline representatives
• Acted as Spokesperson for Delta Vacations on television and radio programs, most recently interviewed on WJR Detroit. Hear Cindy on WJR!
• Relationships with most travel agencies in Michigan
• Previous member of Toastmasters International
• Trained under IBM for sales and negotiations
She is able to command the attention of the audience and connect with them, approaching her audience more like she is having a conversation with them rather giving them a speech. She talks directly to people and makes connections.
She focuses on her audience and conveys her message in a way that benefits the audience, through teaching and motivating them to act.
Cindy effectively uses humor when speaking and makes people feel good about themselves. She is able to hold the listener’s attention by telling stories or sharing personal-interest elements that link her stories with important points.
Cindy is also able to think on her feet and change her approach midstream if something goes wrong or isn’t working. She enjoys “seizing the moment’ and capitalizing on opportunities to get important messages out.
People truly enjoy listening to what she has to say.
Regional Sales Manager
Delta Airlines Vacations